Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Semester ~

New semester had just started 2 days ago which is Monday .
My timetable is kinda free now as I'm only taking 2 papers .
But on certain days that I'm free , I need to go work . Rawr T.T
Certain lecturer is nice , some make me just feel like bringing earplugs into the class .
Both paper's lecturer shorten our lunch break . haihz .

Went to Nose warehouse sale today .
Er , choices was limited but it is really cheap .
Where to find Nose heels at RM10 and some bags at only RM5 ?
I ended up buying nothing maybe due to their cutting not so suitable for me ?
Because I have elephant leg ? xD

Last 2 weeks plus I was having holidays and watched quite a few movies .
* She's out of my league * = 6/10
* Knight and Day * = 8/10
* The Back-up Plan * = 7/10

Just a simple update coz I dunno wad to post about >.<
Happy studying & Happy working to all ~
Love lots ,
Shereen <3

2 comments:

Nuffnang