Friday, March 18, 2011

Beauty Tips To Share

Came across some beauty tips in magazine that I thought was really useful & easy to do !
I admit sometimes I'm lazy to spend so much time on beauty >.<
I barely can open my eyes when I need to wake up at 5.30am to go college ~ FML !

1. Hate it when no matter how many times u curl yr lashes , it don't last till the end of the day ?
Just heat your eyelash curler with hair dryer for few seconds .
Do not heat it for too long , you don't wanna burn your lashes !
Then just curl your lashes like usual .
I tried this before and it really works ! love this trick !


2. Yr face doesn't show any signs of healthy glow ?
Don't worry , nude lip gloss can help to solve this problem.
Just dab some sheer nude lip gloss on the apples of your cheek and spread it around.
It will instantly illuminate your skin and create the illusion of healthy glow.
You can also dab a bit on your brow bone to show perfect brows.

3. I hate it everytime when I done polishing my nails , not even half an hour , it will have lines or scratches on it , thanks to I'm moving around taking stuffs and etc .
Yes , I know I'm suppose to leave it to dry for 1 hour but it is kinda time wasting right ? hmm
Tricks are after done polishing your nails , leave it to dry for few mins.
Then submerge your nails into ice cold water for 3 minutes.
The cold water will help to dry the nail polish faster.


Prayers & blessings to those that are affected by tsunami in Japan.
For the first few times , I felt really lucky living here in Malaysia.
Till here then !

Loves ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang