Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Stuff !!!!

Yesterday , my dad came home with a box that contain the ball in the picture below
This is the first time I ever saw this thing and my reaction was like O.o
So , what did my dad brought back ???

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............


I present to u the latest Rubik
RUBIK'S 360

~ Rubik's 360 is a 3-D mechanical puzzle released in 2009 by Ernő Rubik, the inventor of the Rubik's Cube .
~ I'm not sure whether they had it in Malaysia already or not .
~ The puzzle involves changing the position of six balls, each a different color, in a central sphere to six compartments in the outer sphere.
~This is done by maneuvering them through a middle sphere that only has two holes.
~There are three spheres that make up the puzzle.
~ Unlike the original Rubik's Cube, there seem to be no algorithms and, in general, less mathematics associated with this puzzle.

I'll show you the solved Rubik's 360 .

This is the solved version . As u can see , each ball is in the matching colour hole .
Till now , I cant even get 1 ball into the particular colour hole .
I know I dumb a bit . lol. XD

So , to those people that had already completed those normal Rubik cube , this will be a challenging task . ^^



Thats all for now . Bye =)
ReeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang