Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baskin Robbins


Today is 31st of May .
On this day , the first thing we usually thought of is Baskin Robbin's 31% Discount !
So , me and my friend decided to head to Pyramid for ICE CREAM !!



After browsing through their wide range of choices and testing some of it
We decided to go for 2 different scoops in a pint

Jamoca® Almond Fudge

Pralines `n Cream

Wanna thanks for my friend for being so understanding .
He know I'm not a fan of any berry flavours .
So we didn't pick the Strawberry Cheesecake even though we know it is one of their best .

If you missed out the chance today , don't worry .
July and August is coming up and both months have 31st .
Grab the chance and head to BR !

Till now then !
~ All the best to all my coursemates that are gonna sit for the
June 2010 CAT/ACCA Finals ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang