Monday, August 31, 2009

EmpTy In mY heArT T.T

strange feelings strike me...........

im so lost.. T.T i dunno who am i to u ..i couldnt know wat u actually want from me and how u think of me...


u turned me off~~!!!!


the way u treating me is so cool tat makes me heartache......Again ~ i fall deep...

i thought i manage to stand up strongly...bt the facts.....im avoiding all the timess............


now i felt so empty...so helpless....so lost.......

im hoping tat u could giv me ur hand ...take me along...filled up my empty heart....


bt i jz dun understand..how can u b so cruel????

i dunno y am i still standing here waiting...though knowing tat is kind of impossible...............................................................................

P/S : i jz wanna tel tat.......................

if i would still ned to wait another one n a half years???? I willing to...~!!!







Heartbroken T.T



xiu qi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang